Re: Datalogger Methodology

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: Datalogger Methodology
From: Wes Shew <schumi@vcn.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
Question, with either system you need a laptop and preferably a printer
too, to analyze in detail the data between runs? At least with the
original g-analyzer you had a small screen to view. Personally I found
there was'nt much time between runs to printout the run, analyze it, and
correct for the next run. But datalogging is great for post event analysis
and using that info for the next event. Especially if you want to test
equipment changes.

--
Yours in motorsport, Wesley E. Shew   [ macher ;-) ]
#99 AS 1991 PORSCHE 944 S2 cpe 3.0L(M030&LSD)Indischrot/Schwarz Kunstleder
 #53 DSP 1980 VW Scirocco Mk.I, 1.6L bal.& blueprt, Platinum Grey Metallic
  SCCA (NWR) & PCA (CWR) Vancouver, Canada  (604)737-7649 schumi@vcn.bc.ca