Re: New Beetle

To: "B. Vibert" <blur@ican.net>
Subject: Re: New Beetle
From: "Brian Jarvis" <Brian.Jarvis@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:15:28 -0300
We use rules somewhat based on CACC or CASC of yesteryear with "Super
Classes" comprising of SCCA Classes (eg. ARMS Stock Class 1 = SCCA
AS/BS/FS). Where can I get hold of a copy of current CASC rules/classes? I
envision a day when there is a CANADIAN set of rules and/or car classes to
reflect automobile product which is slightly/significantly different than US
versions.

Brian Jarvis
Atlantic Region Motor Sports (ARMS) - Solo Director