Divisional Aug 28-29 in Sunny Idaho

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Divisional Aug 28-29 in Sunny Idaho
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:27:50 -0600
Going to Nationals? Want to practice on nice smooth concrete? Come to the
Snake River Region's NorPac Divisional August 28-29. I have a poorly done
website with registration form, hotel information and directions along with
contact numbers listed below.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Boulevard/8947/

This will be the last chance for most of the West Coast people to run on
concrete before heading to Topeka. Looking forward to another great event. I
especially would like to invite my fellow TLS buddies to come on down (or up
depending where you live).

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster (lets get lots of E-Mod cars there!)