$1,500 throw down

To: <joshlocklear@juno.com>, <nasa-va@juno.com>
Subject: $1,500 throw down
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:33:47 -0500
Josh & Jon

You guys are making me take another look at my garage.  $50 parts car 240Z
with LSD, power pak 283 (300 hp in the distant past ;-) ) and lock up power
glide, extra set of 9.5" rims and old R1's, hmmmmmmmmm.

"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and are unable to have meaningful
relationships with women" - Joseph Heller
TLS #18; Old Fartz #86  [Too many cars to list]