wheels, sorry mispost

To: phax@eng.kns.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: wheels, sorry mispost
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 15:51:23 GMT
the 15x7 ~14lb 5 spoke black painted center, 2 peice polished spun outer,
wheels I originally posted, are still for sale, there was some confusion, I
originally posted them as 4x4.5 bolt pattern, this was from mustangs in the
60's sorry I was wrong, the mustang, was a 79, with 4x4.25 these wheels were
the cure for TRX Hell.  the wheels have a mold date in the 90's and are
really in good shape, the offset, (I don't know how to measure it) is (1
inch from the 1/2 pont of the wheel to the hub face), and 2 of them have
235-60-15" tires on them with 6/32 tread on them, I'm throwing in with the
package.