San Diego AutoX

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego AutoX
From: PGAblade@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 18:32:19 EDT
Wanted to thank all the members of SDAD and those in other clubs that showed
concern and offered their help at this weekend's event.  Sorry about taking
out so many cones on the first run, it must have been a nightmare for timing.
 Being the first car out for that run group, it wasn't exactly awe inspiring
either.  Turns out, the water pump broke on the 4th run and the motor
overheated.  Luckily, no major damage.  I'm just happy that I didn't spill
coolant all over the course or I really would have felt bad.
I coulda used alittle more help pushing that last 30 or so yards to the
finish line though.  I must have missed FTD by a couple of pushes.....LOL
Now, if I could only get rid of that oversteer when I turn right.
Thanks again.

Dan Thornley
#97 Ford Contour
SDRSCCA