Re: E30 M3's

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: E30 M3's
From: Joseph Oliveira <ilium@bit-net.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:40:45 -0400
>I realize that it is not an SCCA event, and maybe it is a trick of a
>telephoto lens, but aren't those solid barriers awfully close?
>

>pZ
>--
>Paul Czarnecki

If you think that barrier is close you should see the other identical one
that holds up the same bridge on the site.  I usually come within 10-15
feet of it at one point in the run.  BTW  the event is a BMWCCA
autocross at Rockingham Park in Salem, NH if it wasn't mentioned
before.  No its not the safest course in the world, but I'm not driving an
E36 M3 Lightweight so my loss would be minimal if I hit it.

Joe Oliveira
83 Rabbit GTI (2002tii Jr.?)