RE: Formula for spring rates (part II)

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>, <cp@twingles.com>
Subject: RE: Formula for spring rates (part II)
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:50:10 -0700
The rate equation is pretty simple, but it is profoundly dependent on the
rate constant for the spring material, which you almost certainly don't have
available to you.  If you're just trying to figure the % change by lopping
off coils, that's a different matter.  Let me know and I'll look it up for
you.

KeS