Re: Pick the Winners Prize!

To: arlyn@stranoparts.com
Subject: Re: Pick the Winners Prize!
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:03:49 -0400
On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:37:56 -0400 "Arlyn Strano" <arlyn@stranoparts.com>
writes:
> Mari's offer is great.   Her hand-painted tee shirts are
> terrific..very  realistic and she will even throw in Cartman.

Yes, you can have a cartoon character, yourself, or no one driving your
car, but only Sam Strano gets Cartman--unless the lucky guesser can prove
that they are as Cartman-like as he is!  ( :

I can imagine all sorts of interesting pairings.  Oscar the Grouch in an
MR2, Lucy in Lucy, Snoopy as the Red Baron in a Mod car...  Didn't
someone on this list call someone else Fred Flinstone?  Or was that just
a reference to Toyos?

mlc
'91 MR2 NA