Hola

To: chip@performancechicago.com
Subject: Hola
From: Mark R Jahnke <mjahnke@shrike.depaul.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:55:00 -0500 (CDT)
Greetings from cloudy, humid, and rainy, and humid West Palm Beach mudda
fuckas!

Hey Joe:  Drop me a note later.  If you head out to Lake in the Hills
anytime soon, can you stop by and water my plants outside for me?  The
ho's, I mean hoses are outside.  I'll pay you!

Be back in town Saturday afternoon.  Unfortunately, I can't make Utica,
but is there an event somewhere on Sunday?  Need to pick up my R from Team
Electronics when I get back on Saturday!

Anyone want to buy my beater?  I paid around $5K for it, dropped $800 into
the a/c, and another thousand in to the timing belt and water pump, plus
another $1500 for the system.

Will sell for $6000 cash with new in the box Wings West body kit and
japanese 1
piece headlights.  Interior is clean as hell as I just had it detailed.
Needs some body work and a bufff.  Runs like a champ!  Great rebuild for
turbo.  Also includes a brand new in the box RS*R full stainles exhaust.
Exhaust, headlights, and body kit cost me about $1300, and the stuff is
all brand new, in the box, and unpainted!

E-mail me personally if interested.  Car runs great and has 105,000 miles
on it I think.  Comes with 3 brand new in the box, no enclosure JL Audio
10W0's and a Rockford Fosgate amp.  MB Quart separates in the front and
Boston Acoustic coaxials in the rear.  Also a Viper 300 alarm.

Got my eyes on a mint conditioned running like a champ white 1984-86(not
sure exactly) Porsche 944 for a daily driver.  It would look sweet in the
garage next to the TYPE R!

Think there are pictures listed at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2997/typer.html

Let me know.