DC pullout...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: DC pullout...
From: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:50:41 -0700
Just got done reading the letter that was posted (thanks)...

I'd just like to say that however you feel about DCs and SCCAs actions with
regard to this whole situation, I think it's important (and pretty cool) to note
that they specifically setup the ending dates to allow us Solo guys the Neon
Super Solo as well as Nationals.  I think that's a great nod to our sport, and
personally I feel all warm and fuzzy that they realize that we are an important
part of their contingency and advertising program.  Makes me like my Dakota a
whole lot more!  (and yes, that was part of the reason I bought the Dodge over a
Tacoma)

On the matter of trying to use their money to influence rules?  I'm not wild
about it, but all they're asking for is even opportunity.... I think that's even
better than how it used to be... not that I like trunk kits, but hey...

But on a related note, can a CRX compete in DS?

        --Darren "BM for Nats, yeehaw!" Madams
          Too many cars to list; F125, CSP, FM, FS I got 'em all!