ProSolo Staff Challenge

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: ProSolo Staff Challenge
From: "Paula Whitney" <pwhitney@shamroc.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:52:54 -0500
I believe Steve Volpp has already announced this but this
year we will have the first annual Peavey ProSolo Staff
Challenge at the finale.  An eight car challenge consisting
of SCCA Staff and ProSolo Field Staff will compete seeded by
luck of the draw.  The dial-ins will be based on the
NationalSeries class competition. The cars will be loaned
by ProSolo regulars and the car owner of the winning car receives
a guitar from Peavey.  Plus all car owners and the staff will
receive Peavey Shirts.  We do have a couple of staff still looking
for cars to drive so if you would have an interest in
participating by allowing a staff member to drive your
stock car please let me know.

The participants are Howard Duncan, Tasha Goodale, Dennis Dean,
Jim Leithauser, Cindy Jansen, Grady Wood, Ginna Blair (alias
LewAnn the 4th because LewAnn the 1st, Sandi only does windows,
not drive) and myself.

Now comes the begging part...This will be run after all the
challenges have been completed, so as not to interrupt the
true competition.  Because this is not a part of any official
event competition all workers will need to be volunteers.
I can not promise you any prize except my undying gratitude.
But any one interested in helping out on course for a eight
car challenge please let me know.