Corner Scales: Ruggles vs. Digital

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com>
Subject: Corner Scales: Ruggles vs. Digital
From: "Jerome Soh" <jerome@fortunebuilders.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 02:19:31 -0700
I see so many digital scales selling for $1200-$2000 and up... is the cost
justified when you can get a $400 (new) set of Ruggle Scales that may not
give you 1/10 lb accuracy, but gives you repeatibility and are recommended
by Caroll Smith?

What extra benefits does one get for that extra $800? Is it easier to get
repeatable results? I have found somebody willing to sell me a used set of
Ruggle Scales and I'm more than likely going to buy them, unless somebody
can convince me otherwise... Thanks in advance for any info.

Regards,

Jerome

FREE Honda Classifieds!
http://www.sohfast.com/classified.htm