re : My New Bridgestone SO2's (tires for sale), and 18" tires

To: 911@rennlist.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re : My New Bridgestone SO2's (tires for sale), and 18" tires
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:09:21 EDT
Hi,

> I am running the SO2's on stock 16" Fuchs wheels.  They corner and
> turn in very well.  I image they are even better on 17" or 18" wheels.

> For those that may be considering them, they are worth every penny.

Yes, those S-02s are one of the best tires available!

I have a pair of 17" fronts in like new condition (sold the rears
already to a list member who is happy with them).

These are Bridgestone S-02s off a '97 993, have full tread, 8/32".
One has a slight cut in a tread block but it does not go to the belts
and will not have any problems.

These tires are 205/50/17, New they are $173 each at tire rack.
Will take $150 plus shipping UPS for the pair.
Otherwise will try Ebay and they could go for $1000!!! ;-)
Located in Danbury, CT if you can pick them up.

p.s. also if anyone with 18" wheels is looking for a brand new
set of michelin pilot tires, please ask, for a great deal!!!!

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S Targa, '73 911RS Replica

 ~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~  vintage guitars   www.analogman.com