FW: Snake River Divisional

To: "Autox (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Snake River Divisional
From: "BILLINGS,MIKE (HP-Boise,ex1)" <mike_billings@am.exch.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:08:45 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: BILLINGS,MIKE (HP-Boise,ex1)
Sent: Friday, August 20, 1999 9:37 AM
To: Autox (E-mail)
Cc: Jim Wilson (E-mail)
Subject: Snake River Divisional

Well, sooner or later it had to happen.  The Airforce has just declared an
alert and we have lost the use of Mt. Home AFB for our Divisional.  Not to
worry, we have found an excellent alternative.  The site is the Idaho Center
in Nampa, Idaho (15 minutes from Boise).  It is a very large asphalt lot.
If you have already registered you will need to change your hotel
reservation.  For more information on the event and lodging, contact Jim
Wilson at (208) 343-2233 (h) and (208) 383-4111 (w).  You can email him at
crossle@aol.com.

see you next week,

Mike

I just got Jim's 1-800 number and thought I would forward it, as well.
1-800-627-0810.