Autocross at Mineral Wells Air Park, Sunday Aug. 29

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>, "CP List" <cp@twingles.com>,
Subject: Autocross at Mineral Wells Air Park, Sunday Aug. 29
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:13:02 -0400
Texas Region will host it's sixth Regional Solo 2 at Mineral Wells Air Park
this Sunday.  Great course, lots of asphalt to play on, and great folks who
know how to organize and run an event!  Registration opens at 8AM, closes at
10AM, Drivers Meeting at 1030, first car out at 11AM.  Four runs on a
challenging 65 second course, and classes for all SCCA Solo 2, plus Super
Street Prepared for those heavily modded cars, Street Tire Class on PAX
index, Street Touring classes, and lots of Novice Class competition, also
PAX indexed.  Need directions or more info, email me, or call 972-315-1472.
Yep, we give out trophies to single car classes...

Phil Osborne
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"