Looking for a civic

To: autox@autox.team.net, wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com
Subject: Looking for a civic
From: Heyward K Wagner <sportscar48@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:49:56 EDT
I have a 2nd gen (88-91) Civic Si.  As does my roommate, my roommates
brother and my brother (yes, that is 4 Civic Si's).

the problem is that they are all in need of some part or another.  On of
them lost a battle with a curb, another needs a transmission, etc....

If anyone out there has a junk Civic Si, Civic, or CRX Si of that
generation no matter what the condition is, we want it!!!

I live in North Carolina, but if the price is right and there are enough
salvagable parts I will pick it up where ever it is....

So, if your neighbor have had it, and it is time to send the car on to a
"better place" I think we can find a Civic heaven in my yard...

hKw

Team Underdog Racing