Re: Type R's in DS WAS: Type R: G Stock in 2000?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Type R's in DS WAS: Type R: G Stock in 2000?
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 06:21:41 -0700 (PDT)
I know this is late back to the list, but after watching a Type R this
weekend at the NorPac Divisional in Boise, Idaho, I am thoroughly
impressed. Not only did it have the fastest Pax time by 1.8 seconds,
the next car in the list was a GSL driver. overall they were 2 seconds
ahead. The car was incredibly fast. BTW the drivers were Ron Bauer and
Annie Gill.

Here are the top times for reference:

Ron Bauer PAX  74.292
Annie Gill   76.048
Brandon Young BSP  76.852

I'd say they were flying. Look at at Nationals for these cars!

Don Miller
Event Co-Chair
Asst RE / Comp Dir
Snake River Region SCCA