Re:

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re:
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:02:09 -0700

Mike:

I'll be arriving sometime Monday, 9/13.  Probably late afternoon.  I dunno about
the rest of 'em.  I just got the sad news that John L isn't gonna make it, so
we'll be on Mini short.

Of course you're welcome to join the group.  Even if ya drove a Japanese car...
And that's a stretch for me!  Look for the flags and the puddle, and come on
over and introduce yourself!

JDK

Hottvr@aol.com on 08/26/99 04:18:50 PM