Re: Nationals Run/Work Order is up - oh yeah?

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>, Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Subject: Re: Nationals Run/Work Order is up - oh yeah?
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:23:05 -0700 (MST)
At 6:37 PM 8/30/99, Pat Kelly wrote:
>And they moved some classes from one day to another. D Mod was supposed to run
>T/F and was moved to T/W ...

Well how would you like to be running in the 1st run group *FOR THE SECOND
YEAR IN A ROW*???

Same class, GS ....

Oh well, I guess we will be slower than HS *AGAIN* this year (last 2 years
we were...) ... bummer

Only "good" that can come of that is that the PAX number is liable to go
down again ....  :-)

Jim Rohn
Beater Racing

hey, if any of you would like to "adorn" your car with the "official"
Beater Racing decals, lemme know. Brightly colored and they are good for
-.2 sec over the H&C and the JB Racing Wheels products...

Oh, you MUST be using some sort of USED car parts, these are NOT for those
that go out and buy everything new...