Re: Nationals Class Entry Summary by Size

To: matthew@powerplug.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals Class Entry Summary by Size
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:21:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/31/99 4:40:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
matthew@powerplug.com writes:

<< Now I'm gonna get a reputation for this, but here is another "data"
 post.  BTW, this brings me up to 3 posts for the year.  :-)

 Also, I'm going to use this post for a small FYI about my name.  I try
 to go by Matthew, yet no matter how much I write it or say it, most
 everyone will come back writing or saying Matt instead.  So for the
 record, I prefer to go by full name, Matthew.  I usually don't worry
 about it, but since I'm here posting, just thought I'd let people know.

Hey Matthew,

You keep this up and you'll be at the top of the list with the rest of us
need-a-life losers  :-)

M Sipe
 - how am I ever going to make up a 200+ post deficit to Linhoff?