reddog_es22: Re: now CSP/DSP Civic question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: reddog_es22: Re: now CSP/DSP Civic question
From: Scott R Sawyer <reddog_es22@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:27:10 -0400
I was wondering, anyone have any idea why the CRX's are on the same line,
but the Civic's aren't? The Si versions share the same motor, as do the
base versions. The suspension (AFAIK) is interchangeable between the two.
Why the differentiation? Just curious (can't actually afford to build a
CSP car).

Scott Sawyer
'91 Civic Si, ES 22
Team Underdog Racing, Underdog F&C
 SCCA

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:13:47 -0500 "Meyer, Brian J"
<Brian.Meyer@Wichita.BOEING.com> writes:

<snip>