RE: Must-Do's at Nationals?

To: "'autox list'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Must-Do's at Nationals?
From: "Meyer, Brian J" <Brian.Meyer@Wichita.BOEING.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:10:31 -0500
So much for creating a website. The official site has been updated to show
all of the what's where's and when's at least for the 'official' gatherings.
It's the first issue of the Nationals Newsletter, so there's lots of other
good information there also.

http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/99nationals/newsletter1.html

Thanks for the suggestions of Baby Dolls - that one's so obvious I didn't
even mention it :-)  and the Blind Tiger - I'll have to give it a try.
Anyone else going there on Saturday?

Looking forward to meeting some of the 900+ this year!

-Brian Meyer