Re: Safety Nazi was getting silly....

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safety Nazi was getting silly....
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 17:37:53 -0700
Hay, I've got an Idea so simple even I can remember it.... How about we call
the Safety Stewards...  you'll all love this... it identifies the Office
without offense, offers a bit of Authority to the position, maybe even
generates a little respect (I mean it's bad enuff they have to wear those
"greenish" hats, isn't it?)
Let's call them...

"Safety Steward"

How's THAT for an idea?  Of course I would say that since I am one of Them,
also I'm the guy who suggested that "Ricer" might be offensive to the Import
Drag crowd.

Kimball Ayer
DSP Fiat X1/9 #119
Seinfeld can never be even HALF as funny as Carlin!!!