Nationals Tech, Please read.

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nationals Tech, Please read.
From: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 02:29:27 EDT
Hi,

   We will be teching nearly 1000 cars for the Solo2 nationals. We are
striving to make it as painless as possible. So PLEASE, double check your
rule book to ensure that your racecar will "FLY" through tech.

    Little things like number size and placement are just as important as
secure batteries, roll cages, helmets and so on.

    Also, Please put the proper stickers in the proper places. It is vital
that we display our sponsor's decals in the place SCCA has assigned. With
them, Nationals won't be what is today.

     Thank you very much!!!!!!!! See you in Topeka!!!!!!!!!!

Dean Sapp ( Chief of tech)