DTN Final accounting

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DTN Final accounting
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 13:46:19 -0400
The grand total for the DTN fund is $950.26!!

The contributors were:

Jeff Cashmore
Paul Czarnecki
James & Diane Hedderick
Rob Pickerell
Alan Dahl
Lindsay Wilson
Matt Murray
Eric Linhoff
Phil Osborne
Michael Beltemeier
John & Pat Kelly
R. John Lye
Jack D. Kemp
John Galligan
Patrick Macavoy
Eric Strelnieks & Beth
Randal A Stoker
John Lieberman
Eric Moon
Steven N. Burkett
George & Jodi Fordhal
Mike Piera
Vernon Lyle
Phil Ethier
Christiana T. Moore & JR
Kevin Stevens
Paul Brown
Byron Short (AFS Software)

Thank you everyone for playing!  I'll be mailing check for $950.26 to JD on
Tuesday after I make sure that none of your checks bounced (I just got back
from the back).  Future contributions should be sent directly to JD, at
this point, I hand it off to JD for next year.  He gets to decide
everything (and boy, are we in trouble!).  If you want to make a
contribution now, send it directly to him.

     JD Kemp
     1105B Plantation Court
     Las Vegas, Nevada, 89117

If you want to make an anoymous one, send them to me.

        Paul Czarnecki
        113 Fairview Ave
        Belmont, MA 02478

I still remember the great time I had last year, I just even found the
airplane ticket stub in my wallet tucked away in a corner!  Who would have
thougt back in the mid 80's when Akkanna Peck, Mark Bradikis and Paul Brown
started this thing we call Team.Net that it woud have come this far.  (And
if I got the history wrong, PLEASE correct me!!)

You all are wonderful!!!

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki