Nervous

To: tomh@lvcm.com
Subject: Nervous
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 08:00:18 -0700

Tom:

You wrote:
"7. My First Nationals.  I figure I'll start being nervous now rather
than waiting till I get to Topeka.  That way I'll be REALLY nervous when
I get there."

Shoot, Son, you held up real well during your first ride in Lucretia last week.
(We won't mention that one little stain on the seat, OK?)  If you can take that
kind of raw power, bone crushing acceleration, and hammering g-forces, there's
nothing to driving at Nat's in yer little Mister Two Turbo that should worry
you!

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB