Re: Neon Super Solo & Nationals ?'s

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Neon Super Solo & Nationals ?'s
From: "Mike and Lara King" <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 20:21:11 -0400
It is at Fobes Field. It is usually on the site of the North Course. I
believe, if I recall correctly, they do a quick tech on Friday morning, but
not sure if you have to be reteched for Nats. Ask at the SS tech. As far as
time starting...I'd be out there bright and early to walk the course and get
free breakfast from DC...say 7:30a?

Cya there!
Mike King
95 Neon Sport-ES