Re: Local events

To: "Akeem1" <Akeem1@earthlink.net>, "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Local events
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 21:19:29 -0400
Hi Craig, the next Texas Region event will be at Mineral Wells on Sunday,
Sept. 19, the day after most of us who are going to Nationals will return.
Registration begins at 8AM, closes at !0AM, drivers meeting at 1030 and
first car out at 11AM...No other events in the area that I can think of.
The Equppe Rapide autox group has taken the month of Sept. off...

You can go to autocross.com and check some of the Marque clubs, Porsche,
BMW, Corvette, etc. and see if they have anything scheduled.  Porsche Club
or BMW may actually have something...

Phil Osborne