Re: Audi TT in GS (Was: Re: Type R: G Stock in 2000? "Dreaming....")

To: <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Audi TT in GS (Was: Re: Type R: G Stock in 2000? "Dreaming....")
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:09:37 -0400
So, potentially you could have the following match-up
in GS (excluding the Type R, etc for now), correct?

      Car                     hp       weight     lbs/hp
---------------------    --------    ----------   ---------
Audi TT Quattro      225     3200        14.2
Audi S4                   250     3500        14.0
DSM AWD             210      3100        14.7

My guess was AS for the new Audis above - am I
in the minority?

Kent Rafferty

 Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com> wrote:

> > The new 225hp TT roadster Quattro will add 4WD, but it weighs 3200
> > pounds.
>
> Which, incidently, makes it roughly comparable to the 210HP, 3100-ish lb
AWD