Seeking Talent Show Actors for Skit

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Seeking Talent Show Actors for Skit
From: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:09:36 -0500
I need a few people for a Talent Show Skit.  Only one or two lines; the
important thing is clothing appropriate for the part.

Private responses appreciated, so at least the execution is a suprise,
if not the concept.

Disclaimer:  this is NOT a Team.Net skit, and is not affiliated with
Team.Net in any way,  except for recruiting!

-One very geeky male.  I expect taped glasses, pocket protector, hi-rise
pants, etc.

-One clergyman/priest.

-50'ish school teacher, female.  Bun, glasses, air of distraction.

-One person of color; m or f.

-Male stripper - tight jeans, bare chest, black bow-tie, etc.  (No C/P
drivers, please!)

-Elderly farm couple.  Bib overalls, gingham, straw hats, etc.

Roger (O) Johnson

-Gonna beat Mari with this skit!