"the new "G" stock" thread on team.net

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: "the new "G" stock" thread on team.net
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 00:28:58 -0700
Howdy all.

Is it just me or does a big ol' nasty "this car should be moved to someone
elses class" thread/debate/argument occur just prior to the nationals every
year?  Seems to me that I remember a similar thread just weeks prior to the
98 nationals.

Just curious.  And there's no way I'm gonna let Goeke beat me out for top
posting honors.  ;^)  Hey Joe, what was your favorite beer again?

See you on course.

Eric (if it ain't stout I ain't drinkin' it) Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

...you Yankees are so silly
about matters of the heart
don't you know that women
are the only works of art?
Don Henley  "Driving with your eyes closed"