Re: Old Fartz

To: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>, Charles R Ward <crward@netins.net>
Subject: Re: Old Fartz
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 07:48:37 -0700
Or how about Boston Blackie or the Whistler-used to fall asleep at night
listening to them.......

However I am finding ways to improve my mental approach to racing to
hopefully "overcome" or offset the aging process.
Remember old age & treachery can sometimes overcome youth etc......

hmmmmmm, zzzzzzz

oh yeh, bye for now    Judy in sleepy San Diego      {:>}