STU Proposal Update (new STU website)

To: autox@autox.team.net, werace4u@aol.com
Subject: STU Proposal Update (new STU website)
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:34:56 -0400
OK, Street Touring Unlimited now has a new website at:

http://www.wincom.net/trog/stu/

It's a little basic and lightweight at the moment, but I plan on turning it into
the STU Autocross "portal", with lots and lots and lots of content.

The newest version of the STU rules proposal is linked under the "Rules" link.
After last week's observations by Adrian pointed out some important loopholes,
the chassis bracing section has been changed to limit the number and type of
chassis braces. Subframe connectors have been retained. :) As well, the
"required equipment" section of the Vehicle Eligibilty section has had "and must
be operational, where applicable" added onto it.

The old link has not been updated yet - I'll be adding a redirect to the new
site tonight.

Comments and feedback welcome.

DG