RE: During your trip in Topeka.....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: During your trip in Topeka.....
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 17:18:34 -0500
        And If your drunk, or even If you aren't sure but think you might be
"impaired", ask me to drive you back to your Hotel! I almost never drink
anything alcoholic except the occasional glass of wine with dinner. I'm sure
there are many others out there who don't drink who would offer to do the
same.

John Moore
Toyota MR2 NA #55
TLS #55