Decals/Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Decals/Nationals
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:03:36 EDT
Regarding Magnetics,

Yesterday I was in one of my favorite places, Home Depot....
Noticed in the Heating/Cooling stuff aisle that they carry
magnetic "register covers".....  3 to a package, approx.
8" X 15 1/2", white on the "top" side.  Seems a little thinner
the sheeting I have been using, but handy for backing vinyl
stickers, I'd think.  Besides, lower profile = less aerodynamic drag!

Regarding the sizes of the Nationals stickers...
Take along a sheet of magnetics, and a scissors.  Or a metal straight
edge, sharp utility/Xacto knife, and a piece of plywood to back while
you cut... I'd bet on something like 4X10?

Alan