1985 MR2 ITA/CSP car for sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <mr2@ilist.net>
Subject: 1985 MR2 ITA/CSP car for sale
From: "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:56:33 -0500
It looks like my wealthy uncle would like me to seek
other employment much sooner than I had expected,
so I have to clear out some stuff.

The car:
1985 Mr2 hard top built most of the way to ITA specs.
no options (the only ones were A/C which has been removed
  and a 7 way driver's seat which has been removed)
Engine rebuilt about 10K miles ago, new clutch at that time.
In the past year - new master cylinder, slave cylinder, O2 sensor

The goodies:
Autopower 6 point roll cage
Momo Corse Rookie Driver's seat
Eibach Ground Control coilovers (450# rear, 300# front springs)
Tokico Illumina struts
Suspension Techniques front sway bar - 3 way adjustable
Custom rear sway bar (16mm) - 3 way adjustable
TRD header with Jet Hot ceramic coating leading to 2.5" straight
  pipe exhaust
Powermax Air Filter w/ AFM relocation
Custom billet aluminum 3 piece wheels with Compomotive rim
  halves and aircraft grade titanium fasteners.  Currently in 14x7
  trim with 225/50 Toyo Proxes RA1 tires (about half tread left)

Extras:
4A-GE long block banded to pallet
Full set of brake rotors, new in box
New clutch, pressure plate, t/o bearing, new in box
Complete set stock 'triangle' alloy wheels with noname
   street tires mounted
Two stock 'triangle' alloy wheels with 205/50 Hoosier Road
  race compound tires mounted
Two extra stock 'triangle' alloys...one with an almost dead
  street tire and one with an 800 plus (below) mounted
4 Brand new Toyo 800 Plus tires in 195/60-14 size (720 treadwear!)

1987 parts car - complete except for some minor trim pieces
  150K on engine and transaxle, ran fine when I got it home and
  off the trailer.  Car is green over tan with brown cloth interior.
  Left side suspensions are trashed (which is why it's a parts car),
  but car will move under its own power for short distances.

This car has done great regionally, and my showing at the last
divisional didn't do it justice (or me, for that matter...but that's
another story).

The performance goodies alone are worth over $3000, I'd like
$4000 for the entire package.  I hate to part this car out, but
I have to be out of the Navy by next May and be ready to move
at that time.

Sorry to the mr2 list for the repost in such a short time (but I did
add a complete car to the pot!)

David Hawkins
http://www.twosrus.com
93 Mr2T EM