On the road!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: On the road!
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 20:36:55 -0500
Thanks for the answers on the gas volume.  I had to answer a small
mystery.  When my bus fuel guage registered almost empty, I naturally
stopped to fill up.  It only took 25 gallons the 3 or 4 times I have
done it so far.  Didn't seem right, so I measured the tank.

11" x 18" x 64" = 12,672 in3 / 231 = 54.8 gals.

Much better.  At 10 to 11 MPG, my range is much better now!  I'll just
have to learn to ignore the guage a bit.

I'm on the road to Toto land as of tomorrow morning.  Good luck to all
competitors who are making the trek.  Don't forget to have fun!!
--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese