Re: [Re: [Re: [Who is the most senior Old F-word person?]]]

To: GARY MCDANIEL <garymac@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: [Re: [Who is the most senior Old F-word person?]]]
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:53:27 -0700
Gary
Boy I guess I have led a sheltered life. Honestly that's the 1st time I've
heard of that definition.

By chance did you happen to come down to San Diego for the National Corsa
Convention when it was hosted here. Back in mid mid to late 70's I think.

It's probably like cranial reverse osmosis getting the brain to recognize
front wheel drive dynamics & react adequately. Fiats & Corvairs- major
similarity is they both leak oil from the same end & you "have" to enjoy
working on them with great regularity & have a big supply of oil & gaskets.

Judy   {:>}