Another autocross casualty...ahh...maybe actually an addition!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Another autocross casualty...ahh...maybe actually an addition!
From: Streldoc@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 08:02:19 EDT
Andy Bettencourt will be missed this year in Topeka.  Even though I saw him
in Topeka yesterday, he had to fly back home as his wife is going into labor.
 Obviously this was unexpected in her 35wk of her first pregnancy.  We
definitely wish Andy and his wife the best and a safe and uneventful
delivery.  SS competitors are breathing a small sigh of relief, as Andy has
been kicking butt this year and one of the favorites to win.

Erik Strelnieks