Re: Nationals/Finale losses?!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals/Finale losses?!
From: Karen Kraus <kiirenza@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 10:38:38 -0700
     Yikes!! With all the BAD news so far, I'm *extremely* happy to have heard
from my co-driver that the Green Terror made it out to Topeka in one piece, no
misfortunate as of yet!

     Of course, this means that my plane will probably go down, eh?

Karen Kraus
1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (FS34)

--

"You never get away, you only get someplace else."
     -- Lovka's Dilemma

"No matter what they're telling you, they're not telling you the whole truth."
     -- Todd's Principle

"What people want to kill is not themselves, but the pain."
     -- Abrahms Spring

http://www.erols.com/kiirenza