FS: Mopar Performance Suspension for L-Body

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Mopar Performance Suspension for L-Body
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:06:46 -0500
My son wants to sell this stuff, listed below, which will get it out of
my hair.  The quick description?  Full set of hi-po struts, shocks,
springs for only $375.

> Karl said:
>
> I've decided to finally part with the following Mopar Performance (MP)
> suspension components that fit the following 2-door L-body
> Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth vehicles:  1978-1990 Omni, Horizon, TC-3, O24,
> Charger, Charger Shelby, Omni GLH & GLHS, and Turismo (and the FRONT END
>COMPONENTS
ONLY on the Scamp and Rampage).

> Now for the parts....descriptions quoted from the Mopar Performance
> Catalog
>
> 1 pair: Rear Lowering/Autocross Springs - MP part# P4120801 (originally sold
>in
pairs) "Replace the rear springs in your L-body two door with this new
package.
Springs are designed to lower the body for better handling
characteristics. Designed
to be used with front package. Not recommended for cars with A/C. Two
springs
included. Not recommended for street use."

> 1 pair: Front Lowering/Autocross Springs - MP part# P4120968 (originally sold
individually) "If you're preparing an Autocross racer, you'll need these
front
springs. Made of heavy duty high rate spring steel, designed to lower
front end 1".
For use with rear spring lower kit, P4120801. Not recommended for street
use."

> 1 pair: Rear High Performance Shocks - MP part# P4452130 (originally
> sold individually) "MP has introduced this complete new line of gas
> charged high performance shock absorbers and struts for late model and
> early Dodge, Chrysler, and Plymouth cars. Manufactured by Monroe,
> specially for Mopar Performance, each application has been carefully
> engineered to provide maximum performance for the given vehicle. MP
> shocks and struts are direct replacements for original equipment for
> improved handling, cornering, and brake control for competition use or
> spirited street driving."
>
> 1 pair: Front High Performance Struts - MP part# P4452132 (originally
> sold individually) See description above.
>
> They have less than 50 miles on them....had em put on and the tech that put
>them on
so nicely didn't tell me 'til after they were on and I paid him that the
vehicles
unibody frame was bent......needless to say most of that 50 miles was in
a tow truck.
Since then they've spent about 2-3 years on the shelves of my parents
garage. Still
like new.

> I'd like to sell all as a package....makes more sense that way I
> suppose. All together I'm asking $375 obo. Not too shabby for a full
> suspension package.
>
> The hardware is currently located near Anniston, Alabama (15 minutes from
>Talladega
Motor Speedway), however delivery to Atlanta area possible. Please
forward all
serious/reasonable offers/inquiries to krazyman at mindspring dot com.