XPOST! Street Dyno Results

To: Norm Crowe <Norman@stratos.net>, Jim Butler <butler@comm.mot.com>,
Subject: XPOST! Street Dyno Results
From: Rex Weatherford <rweatherford@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 17:03:46 -0400
It was requested that I have another type of data for you people without
Excel could see the results from my latest Street Dyno results.

You can find a gif @:

http://www.beretta.net/fast_lane/images/9_11_99_stock_2nd_gear_east.gif

You can find the excel file @:

http://www.beretta.net/fast_lane/images/9_11_99_stock.xls

You can find the Zip file with my config file, one sound file, and all
four data outs here:

http://www.beretta.net/fast_lane/images/9_11_99_stock.zip

Please let me know what you think.

Just a reminder that I did have the car weighed and with a full tank of
gas and me in the car it was 3000 lbs.  This is NOT my racing
configuration, but a repeatable configuration for testing.  It's a lot
easier to add gas to the tank rather than removing it.  All the weather
conditions were taken from http://www.weather.com/ for my are yesterday.

Setting my losses to 20% seems to get the car almost EXACTLY on the
factory specs.  Remember that the car has 100K miles so that may be
exagerating the losses, but at least I can keep that consistant.  If you
DO know the typical losses for a FWD or FWD GM car PLEASE let me know!

Thanks

--
Rex Weatherford <---(now believes in the "quad-force")
92 Beretta GTZ 2.3 97,000 Miles 15.531@91.28MPH <--(is one with the
#22 GS Atlanta Region SCCA Solo II G-Stock
95 Grand Am GT 3100 V-6 (wife's car)
http://www.beretta.net/
http://www.mindspring.com/~rweatherford/rexw/rexhome.html