SCAT Sept.25th Autox

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SCAT Sept.25th Autox
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:22:17 -0700
Hi all you autoxers....For you southern california drivers, I hope you've
gotten your flyer for SCAT's (Southern California Autocross Team) upcoming
Sept.25th autox at Qualcomm Stadium, southeast lot.

As a reminder you can also call me to pre-register for your work group
(619) 579-2553 or e-mail with your info.

Give the following:name, class, car#, run & work groups, position you want
to work, phone # if I need to call you.

If I don't contact you back it means you got registered.

After you register, if you find you can't make the event, just let me know
by Friday night.

We've found by pre-registering the registration "feeding frenzy" is
reduced, hope it has worked as well for you drivers.

Thanx, Judy in San Diego   {:>}