Racing requirements at the NOPI Nationals in Atlanta

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing requirements at the NOPI Nationals in Atlanta
From: Jack Hilton III <JackHilton@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:19:31 -0400

OK , I will admit that I have been out of the loop for a while . Last run I
was at the Mopar Nationals in OH .

Anyway , I haven't been able to follow most of the threads lately and have
a few questions concerning running at the NOPI Nats .

1) Do you have to be an SCCA member to compete ? ( I think I remember
someone telling me you did before.)

2) What will the entry fees be if I wait to register at the event ?

3) I was running in FS before , but since my last run I have added headers
, ported Throttle-Body , and an open element air cleaner . What will I run
in now ?

I am not a serious contender , but I do like to get out and have fun when I
get the chance ,I would even settle for time only runs if they will have
them .

My truck is a 1998 Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T Club Cab that gets it's fat ass
kicked in FS every time , but who cares , I like going fast !

Thanks for the help guys and goils !

W. Jack Hilton III

New Products Coordinator

Charter Communications.....A Wired World Company

www.CharterCom.com

JackHilton@Charter.net

770-389-8907 *136 (Office)

877-204-8377 (Toll-Free Pager)