Re: Howard Duncan rocks ESP at Nat's

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Howard Duncan rocks ESP at Nat's
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:15:15 -0500
TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:

> Howard Duncan ran the 2nd fastest time in ESP on Thursday driving Marcus
> Meredith's Ford Mustang!  I was very impressed by Howard's driving when he
> won the Pro Solo Staff Challenge on Sunday in an ASP Porsche 911.  The man
> can drive!

Yes, he can!  And too many people overlook the fact that he's ONE OF
US when they criticize him for some of the decisions he's made in
Denver.  He's been a good friend of mine for many years and I
congratulate him on his Thursday performance.  Wonder how he did
today?!?!?

> Then again, maybe he has a limited budget for "I beat the National Staff"
> t-shirts  :-)

Oh, it's tee shirts this year instead of license plate frames?!?  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman