G stock Type R

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: G stock Type R
From: BRUBEL51@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 16:56:24 EDT
Congrats to all the drivers that won at the nationals   Guys did a great
job...
Well, I guess the jury is back on the Type R being the dominant car by far in
the class, a 1 , 2 , 3 finish  is enough to convince those that do compete in
this class that either we have an "R"  or we buy one.. I would think that by
performance alone the car won by 1.4 seconds over all other non 'R' cars.
Well, it does not take a genius to know that just by looking at the car and
its attributes  the "R" is not a G car.  In any event great job guys in
developing the R into a class winning car.
Bruce Bellom