Re: Clothing

To: <JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov>, <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Clothing
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:54:16 -0500
We all learned, finally, in "Braveheart," what Scotsmen wear under their
kilts, right?

BTW, it is my understanding that although kilts are associated with the
Scots, the Irish wore them too back in the bad old days. But just remember,
the shoe has to cover the entire foot. Kilts and brogans. And a dirk in the
sock? Yep, that's the way. Also a Jackie Stewart tartan stripe or Dario
Franchitti Scotish flag on the helmet.

>Pat Washburn (moo) wrote:  "Maybe we should run in the buff?"
>
>Pat:
>
>For the longest time, I have had this plan to show up at an autocross in
full
>Kilts regalia.  I'm actually Irish, but whot-th-'ell...  Seems to me that
it
>would be the perfect outfit.  No pants cuffs to get caught in the pedals.
Good