Regional Sponsorships <NOPI, BFG, etc.>

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Regional Sponsorships <NOPI, BFG, etc.>
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:33:00 -0700

For those of you who have negotiated Regional Sponsorships:

Could you please send me the names and addresses of the contacts within these
corporations.  I first would like to send a thank you letter on behalf of the
New England Region thanking them for supporting our sport as well as the Region
they chose to help.

The reason for this letter would be two-fold.  First to make sure the sponsors
realize they are getting National exposure for their money in an effort to keep
the money flowing in for those Regions.  Second, to potentially develop a
reference group for other Regions to "bring to the table" when courting
sponsorship for themselves.

Obviously no references should/would be given unless specifically authorized but
it would be nice to make a blanket statement like, "BFGoodrich has sponsored a
similar series in the Central Division for xx years now...they provide money
for...they provide trophies for...it only cost them $xxxx per year to be the
title sponsor..."

Please realize a large amount of professionalism must be employed when doing
something like this, I do.

AB
Andy Bettencourt
Solo II Stock Class Advisory Committee