Re: Tires and Wheels

To: "Dan J Hill" <dhillrcp@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires and Wheels
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:56:03 -0700
>I have an ESP Talon AWD and am on 8" RX7 wheels right now and was
>thinking of going up to something larger, like 10" width rim.  I found
>from a friend a company called Diamond Race Wheels, that makes all widths
>but 15 is as large as they go.
========================
Look again Dan.  Diamond does offer a 16x10" in their "Avenger Road Race"
series.  Best of all they weigh just 23 pounds each and they're only priced
at $125 each.  They also offer them in 8, 12 and 14" widths.

Give them a call for a free catalog at 800-937-4407.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mental wounds not healing
Who and what's to blame
I'm going off the rails on a Crazy Train.
Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne